Monday, April 6, 2009

And speaking of Dumbasses that drive

I know that this sounds like a Polish joke (did I mention that I am not politically correct?), but a woman in my lovely state of Florida (2000 election anyone?) actually locked herself in her car. That's right!

A 911 dispatcher had to tell a woman how to unlock her car on Sunday. A woman called Kissimmee police to say she was locked inside her car at the Walgreen's on John Young Parkway near Poinciana.

"My car will not start. I'm locked inside my car," the unidentified woman said. "Nothing electrical works. And it's getting very hot in here, and I'm not feeling well."

The dispatcher asked the woman if she was able to manually pull the lock up on the door.

The woman said she would try, and then, she said, "Yes, I got the door open."

Sigh...no word on whether or not she's allowed to keep her driver license. You can read the real story here.

No comments: